This section tells you how we collect personal data from you and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site and any correspondence, be it by e-mail, letter or telephone.
• Details of the transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
We do not gain access to your credit or debit card details, as payments and refunds are handled by our payment agents on a separate secure site operated by them.
We will gain information about your computer and your usage of our site, which will allow us to understand your buying habits and preferences better and help us to improve your shopping experience with us.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and have security systems (including appropriate software) and procedures in place, which are reviewed regularly.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
How we use your personal data
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• To fulfil the orders you place with us or to let you know we cannot.
• If you have agreed that we may do so, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. We will contact you only by the methods you agree to and you may opt out of this service at any time.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• If you have agreed that we may do so, we may provide your information to carefully selected affinity partners who will provide you with information about their own products or services which they may feel may interest you. Ouraffinity partners will contact you only by the methods you agree to, on first contact with you tell you why they are contacting you and you may opt out of the service provided by any affinity partner at any time.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances: • To our payment agent and any third party who we use to help fulfil our obligations to you.
• To marketing agencies who assist us in our marketing activities if you have agreed we may contact you in relation to those services.
• In the event that we look to sell any business or assets we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
• To the police and other law enforcement agencies if either we suspect you of criminal activity or we are legally obliged to do so.
• If we need to do so in the course of taking legal action against you or preparing to do so.
You can choose not to receive marketing material at any time and we will give you the opportunity to choose not to do so from the time of your first visit to the Site and on every occasion we send to you marketing material. You also have the right to find out what personal information we hold about you by writing to us. We will make a small charge for providing this information to you.